About

This is the project blog of Multilingual NetBeans Community Docs Program- a community documentation project which has grown in leaps-and-bounds since it was launched in March, 2007. We have had high quality contributions and more enthusiastic community members.


We have stopped publishing weekly newsletters, however we started off publishing monthly one's instead. Scroll down for latest posts on this blog!

Last Updated: Oct 14, 2009

Friday, November 21, 2008

NBCD Spotlight- Luis Enrique Funes

Where do you live?
I live in Mendoza, Argentina.

What do you do?
Currently, working in a company dedicated to telecommunications called
R-Link. I dedicate it mostly to the development of communication
drivers and AVL viewers(both Web and desktop) for the hardware
developed in the company, and I also keeping everything that has to do
with GIS. Major developed in JAVA (using NetBeans IDE) and PHP (I
particularly like using Notepad++ editor, and I'm fully migrating to
NetBeans).

Previously, I worked as a developer for a company fully dedicated to
regional projects GIS. Also, I like to investigate the problems that I encounter in my daily work, and write (to the extent that it allows me time off) solutions which I
discovered on my blog or where to find or channel for doing so.

Besides the lure of being able to help others, really helps me to me, because I'm quite upset to investigate the same things twice :)
Started working with NetBeans IDE in version 4.0 and playing with the
NetBeans Platform since version 5.0!

What do you like best about NetBeans?
The features that attracted me most: Platform, GUI builder, Profile,
Java EE, Ruby, Web Services, ... , and the great community.

Luis, thanks for your contributions!

1 comment:

Arturo Calcagno said...

Hola Luis, muy buena tu experiencia, similar a la mía. Estoy armando un equipo de gente para desarrollar aplicaciones del mismo estilo para logística y quisiera reunirme con vos para conversar al respecto. Soy de Mendoza, mi nombre es Arturo Calcagno, mi e-mail info@arcesoluciones.com.ar y el celular 2615443966