Yesterday, some one made a wish for a possible documentation, have a look at our Wish List. Wish list, what is it?
Well, if you remember James interview where he was asked, "Which is preferred: pitched tutorials or topics selected from the Wish List?"
He repiled by saying,
If a tutorial is on the Wish List, it was put there because a community member needed help with a certain task that the tutorial would address. So the Wish List matters. On the other hand, pitched tutorials are just as important in that they bring new ideas to the Community Docs program. It's like a community member saying: “Hey, look what you can do with NetBeans!”We have seen some wishes getting fulfilled, by our dearest contributors. Here's a list of some of them;
- Accessing MS Access/MSSQL from NetBeans
- Using Facelets with NetBeans
- Using the Tapestry Framework With NetBeans
- Developing Spring Framework Applications using NetBeans
- Checking out from CVS and doing headless builds