About

This is the project blog of Multilingual NetBeans Community Docs Program- a community documentation project which has grown in leaps-and-bounds since it was launched in March, 2007. We have had high quality contributions and more enthusiastic community members.


We have stopped publishing weekly newsletters, however we started off publishing monthly one's instead. Scroll down for latest posts on this blog!

Last Updated: Oct 14, 2009

Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome to the New NetBeans Community Docs Blog

Hi all,
Well, this is it. Amit and I have decided to start blogging together on all matters concerning NetBeans Community Docs. Thanks, Amit, for setting this up.

Since this is my first blog entry, I'll say a few things about myself. I'm from the U.S., originally from Indiana, but I went to university in Oregon (Oregon State University). I've been employeed at Sun Microsystems since November 2005, and I've been the Community Docs Manager since Marrh 1, 2007.

That should be enough to get thing started. Now, I hope that Amit will add a few words about himself.

See you soon!

--James

No comments: