About

This is the project blog of Multilingual NetBeans Community Docs Program- a community documentation project which has grown in leaps-and-bounds since it was launched in March, 2007. We have had high quality contributions and more enthusiastic community members.


We have stopped publishing weekly newsletters, however we started off publishing monthly one's instead. Scroll down for latest posts on this blog!

Last Updated: Oct 14, 2009

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Latest buzz from the Community Docs is here!

Hi all,

This is Amit. I am the NetBeans Community Docs coordinator.

My day job now is being a final-year undergrad student in Computer Science from India. My other important tasks involve NetBeans Community Docs, Technical Writing, Book Review, and Researchy stuffs.

Linux and Open-Source interests me. The Linux kernel is an all time favorite thing which I really wish I could spend time on. Developing plug-in modules for NetBeans is another current favorite.

More about me here on my personal blog at http:///amitksaha.blogspot.com

No comments: