The Eclipse project importer plugin has been enhanced (http://blogs.sun.com/amitsaha/entry/enhanced_eclipse_project_importer_plugin) and boasts of features such as:
- Synchronization of changes after the import. NetBeans project created as a result of import keeps a reference to its Eclipse source. Any relevant change in Eclipse project (at the moment only classpath is monitored) is automatically propagated to NetBeans project during project opening or can be explicitly requested via project's popup menu (Synchronize With Eclipse). In future this may be extended to propagate changes done in NetBeans back to Eclipse
- Eclipse Dynamic Web project can be imported now
- Eclipse user defined libraries are imported to NetBeans library catalogue
- Eclipse user defined variables are setup in NetBeans
- Test source roots are detected
- Compiler options are imported
- JDK configuration is imported
- and lot of bugfixes
We also need people to update the existing documents with Eclipse Ganymede and NetBeans 6.5.
Drop me a word.
Visit the project here at: http://wiki.netbeans.org/EclipseToNetBeans